Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Work

Last thursday i had my first shift in the hospital, in a 23 hr ward, on saturday i had my first shift on an actual ward, orthopaedic rehabilitation, it was great, everything just clicked. I always doubt my nursing abilities and probably will for awhile but i have loads to learn. On saturday at the end of the shift i said thanks to the RN who was the team leader, i said thanks for helping me with my first shift she said "wow this was your first shift, it didnt show, you did great and helped out all over the ward not just with your patients" i was so happy. Much more credit than i ever got working in the nursing home. On sunday the same nurse was telling other nurses about me and asked if i'd ever worked anywhere nursing before, i said i worked at a nursing home for 5 months and she said it shows you are great. I am so proud, she said if i ever needed a reference she would be happy to write one.

:)
Major proud

0 comments:

Post a Comment